When it comes to legends in the trading world, the name Larry Williams comes up often. Larry is the creator of the ultimate oscillator and the Williams %R Indicator. Furthermore he has written many popular books. His claim to fame is taking a $10,000 account to $1,100,000 during the 12-month competition known as the World Cup Championship of Futures. Interestingly his daughter, Michelle Williams won the same contest at age 17. I bet a little help from Dad went a long way with that one! While Larry’s impressive story is well known to many there is another trader who has done equally as well when it comes to taking a small account to large sums. That trader is Sheldon Knight. […]Read more ›
Post Tagged with: "Toby Crabel"
- Using “Jenga” To Explain The Housing Crisis
- The Wall Street Code
- Effective Indicators for Trading Strategies
- From Predictive Modeling to Optimization: The Next Frontier
- Computer Algorithms Flying Quadcopters…Amazing!
- High Frequency Trading and The New Algorithmic Ecosystem
- The Impact of Algorithmic Trading