Some people tell me that I have “too much time on my hands” because I spend so much time “crunching numbers”. I tell them, “That’s ridiculous, I don’t have any time on my hands because I am so busy crunching numbers”. (That usually shuts them up. At least for a little while). In any event it is true that I am something of an “indicator junkie”. And it is also true that sometimes I multiply two numbers together (or divide two numbers) just “because I can”. And every once in awhile something potentially valuable seems to surface (see Applying VIX(like) Indicators to Stocks). But in the most recent case I am hoping that someone can help me here. Not so long ago, […]Read more ›
Post Tagged with: "System Oscilator"
- Using “Jenga” To Explain The Housing Crisis
- The Wall Street Code
- Effective Indicators for Trading Strategies
- From Predictive Modeling to Optimization: The Next Frontier
- Computer Algorithms Flying Quadcopters…Amazing!
- High Frequency Trading and The New Algorithmic Ecosystem
- The Impact of Algorithmic Trading