In last week’s article, A License To Print Money, we took a look at three different opening range breakout methods that were used by several well-known traders. These traders grew very small seed accounts into large winnings. All these traders used a very similar trade setup. That was, variations of the opening range breakout on the futures and/or bond markets. The three traders which were highlighted were… Tony Crabel Sheldon Knight Larry Williams We also discovered that the recent performance of these open range breakout setups has been diminishing. It’s assumed that a couple of factors are coming into play which are reducing their effectiveness. Most notably is the introduction of the electronic markets which reduced the impact of the traditional […]Read more ›
Post Tagged with: "Larry"
- Using “Jenga” To Explain The Housing Crisis
- The Wall Street Code
- Effective Indicators for Trading Strategies
- From Predictive Modeling to Optimization: The Next Frontier
- Computer Algorithms Flying Quadcopters…Amazing!
- High Frequency Trading and The New Algorithmic Ecosystem
- The Impact of Algorithmic Trading