It’s been a couple of years since I reviewed this potential trading idea of a Euro currency futures scalping strategy. Over the series of articles, which are listed below, I’ve been combing filter to demonstrate how I add different filters to a system based on market conditions. Testing A Euro Currency Futures Scalping Strategy Testing A Euro Currency Futures Scalping Strategy, Part 2 Testing A Euro Currency Futures Scalping Strategy, Part 3 Testing A Euro Currency Futures Scalping Strategy, Part 4 With regards to testing different filters, you’ll notice that I always go back to the baseline system when testing a new filter to help reduce over-fitting the system to the historical data. It is on the baseline system where it will determine if […]Read more ›
Post Tagged with: "Euro Scalping Strategy"
- Using “Jenga” To Explain The Housing Crisis
- The Wall Street Code
- Effective Indicators for Trading Strategies
- From Predictive Modeling to Optimization: The Next Frontier
- Computer Algorithms Flying Quadcopters…Amazing!
- High Frequency Trading and The New Algorithmic Ecosystem
- The Impact of Algorithmic Trading