Many moons ago… (see what I did there) when I was in my infancy as a trader, I was a regular in a chat room of what used to be pivotfarm where they had a free tool in beta testing that was basically an audio “tape reader.” It would make popcorn sounds when big selling pressure was hitting the tape, and crickets when big buying pressure was hitting the tape… Anyways there was quite the assortment of traders in the room, and I learned a great deal from many of them. Perhaps the greatest lesson that I learned in that room, that I can unequivocally say is one of the undeniable few truths of making a living via the markets, […]Read more ›
Post Tagged with: "cycles"
- Using “Jenga” To Explain The Housing Crisis
- The Wall Street Code
- Effective Indicators for Trading Strategies
- From Predictive Modeling to Optimization: The Next Frontier
- Computer Algorithms Flying Quadcopters…Amazing!
- High Frequency Trading and The New Algorithmic Ecosystem
- The Impact of Algorithmic Trading